Pass, work, earn! CNM's online NCLEX-RN Prep course can help you achieve your goal!
This online course is designed to help foreign trained nurses prepare for the NCLEX-RN® exam.
Our interactive course includes:
- Study guides for ESL speakers
- Weekly one-on-one tutoring with an RN tutor to answer your content related questions
- Weekly one-on-one coaching with an achievement coach to help keep you motivated and on schedule
- Online modules by Kaplan®, the leading test preparation product on the market
- Additional three months access to Kaplan's online materials after the course ends
- Online, self-paced, test taking strategies course
- Access to 1200 question Q bank
- Seven (7) practice exams
You must be approved by the NM Board of Nursing at nmbon.sks.com to take the exam for licensure in New Mexico. Once approved, send a copy of your Authorization to Test (ATT) to email@example.com and our staff will help you register for the course. You must also be able to meet the technology requirements stated below.
- Macintosh, PC or iPad
- RAM: 1 GB or higher
- Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox 47+, Safari 9+, Internet Explorer 11.0+ , Microsoft Edge 25+ (Mac users should try Chrome or Firefox)
- Broadband Connection with 5 Mbps or higher is recommended for best viewing (not wireless)
- Video Card: At least 64MB of video memory (videos can be viewed on an iPad using the Safari browser)
- Sound Card: At least 64-bit
- Adobe Flash Player, 20.0+ plug-in
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Shockwave
- Disable Pop-Up Blockers
- Webcam to interact with your facilitator and coach