Basic Bookkeeping covers:
• Gathering and entering data.
• A process of data analysis to help with -
Extraction of information
• The structure of financial statements
• Examination of financial statements of two small businesses,
one a success, the other a failure.
Why Cost of Goods data is critical
Simple but powerful financial ratios
Relationship to tax returns
• Where to begin and how to get it done.
• Why this stuff is difficult.
• Use of popular small business accounting programs.
• Finding and engaging expert help.
• Use of IRS and NM Tax & Rev information.
• A cautionary overview of NM Gross Receipts Tax
This workshop is ideal for start-ups and growing businesses.