New to QuickBooks Online? Attend this course, sponsored by the SBDC at CNM and learn the basics of how to use
QuickBooks Online the right way and with confidence. QuickBooks has helped thousands of
small business owners manage their finances. With the online version, you now have access to
your company file virtually anytime, anywhere. You will learn the following in this introductory
• Getting started and setting up you QuickBooks Online company file
• What version of QuickBooks Online is right for you?
• Differences between QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Pro for desktop
• Navigating through QuickBooks Online the fast and easy way
• Recording Transactions in QuickBooks Online
• Creating Reports and Understanding their Benefits
It is recommended that you attend the Basic Bookkeeping course prior to this class.
Instructor: Claudette Riley
PAYMENT IS DUE 3 WORKING DAYS BEFORE CLASS STARTS.
There will be a one hour break for lunch*